Locating previous Highlighted passages

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 277
Ergatees | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 11 2011 6:21 AM

When reviewing a book, is it possible to just pick out the passages which have been highlighted? That would be a great feature to have when reviewing a book or studying for an exam.

Posts 13413
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2011 6:54 AM

Unfortunately this is not as easy as you would hope. This article shows the best ways of trying to do it: http://wiki.logos.com/Finding_Highlighted_Text

Posts 277
Ergatees | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2011 8:10 AM

Dear Mark,

I am grateful for such a prompt response. I downloaded the page you indicated and followed the directions. The first attempt I stopped because of time and when I tried again I just let it run and when I returned my highlighted passages were indicated in the volume I had been reading. So, people, be patient you can do this.

Many thanks, and God bless!

Posts 13413
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2011 9:52 AM

Yes, searching for * can be very slow - but if you're only searching one or two resources, it's worth waiting for.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2011 10:31 AM

Ergatees:

When reviewing a book, is it possible to just pick out the passages which have been highlighted? That would be a great feature to have when reviewing a book or studying for an exam.

I know you are talking primarily about non-Bible resources, but for those attempting to do this with a Bible create a Passage List, click on Add, select highlighter style and then select the style you want.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS