PDF of a Mind Map of the primary Logos tools/documents

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33432
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 11 2011 2:38 PM

8865.Logos 4 functions.pdf

Note that this document was made for myself originally so that it shows 2 documents not strictly in Logos - the Reading List for web resources and my note file to collect all my materials for a particular lectionary date to the lectionary (i.e. creating groups of Scriptures)

I have not gone through all the language variants nor have I fully accounted for the setup processes. I expect to return to this document for revisions and compilation as a personal book. In the meantime, suggestions and corrections are appreciated.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2011 3:07 PM

Thanks MJ., I sure this will be helpful.  What I did may seem basic to some but not to others.  What I did in Windows 7 was to click on the link and then go to my documents under downloads and select this file and right click on it and create a shortcut of it.  Then I drug (dragged) the shortcut into the favorites tool in Logos 4 so that I could open it from within Logos on my Adobe reader.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2011 4:34 PM

Thanks MJ., I sure this will be helpful.  What I did may seem basic to some but not to others.  What I did in Windows 7 was to click on the link and then go to my documents under downloads and select this file and right click on it and create a shortcut of it.  Then I drug (dragged) the shortcut into the favorites tool in Logos 4 so that I could open it from within Logos on my Adobe reader.

For future reference, you can save a step by skipping the shortcut and simply dragging the file directly into the favorites tool. And I agree, this will be useful. Thank you MJ.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 33432
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2011 4:58 PM

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 294
Debra W Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2011 7:01 PM

Thanks, Martha, your efforts are appreciated!

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 5423
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2011 7:30 PM

Thanks, MJ. I don't use L4 that much compared to L3, but as I study this maybe I will find some inspiration to use it more than I am currently.

YesSmile

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 33432
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2011 9:36 PM

I just corrected the overlap of elements and added in the Personal Book Function

Posts 2898
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2011 9:51 PM

Thanks.  Very helpful and wll thought out.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 33432
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2011 12:15 PM

For those who would prefer an organization more strictly based on the interface, I moved items around a bit:

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2011 4:24 PM

Hi MJ,

i can't find Sympathetic Highlighting or Links to Open Panels in your graph.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2011 7:36 PM

I really appreciate the PDF version.

I love the chart. I'm a visual learner.  Thanks for your thoughtful work.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS