Something wrong with indexing

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 22 2011 11:22 AM

I was working in L4 when a warning that indexing was starting and would slow my work down and I opted to put it off for 4 hours. That happened about a week ago and ever since I’ve been getting this message. “some search results may be missing or incorrect while your library is being indexed.” Is there some way to fix it?

Thanks 

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2011 11:30 AM

Sam West:

I was working in L4 when a warning that indexing was starting and would slow my work down and I opted to put it off for 4 hours. That happened about a week ago and ever since I’ve been getting this message. “some search results may be missing or incorrect while your library is being indexed.” Is there some way to fix it?

Thanks 

You can force a full or partial reindexing via the command bar. I believe the command to rebuild the main index (not Bibles), is rebuild library index. If it was just a Bible that was updated, you can use the command rebuild Bible index. Note that this can take a long time on some systems.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 25746
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2011 4:08 PM

Sam West:
I opted to put it off for 4 hours. That happened about a week ago

Did you try to resumed indexing, assuming the icon is still showing?  Otherwise indexing should resume when you restart L4.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2011 5:41 PM

Richard DeRuiter:

You can force a full or partial reindexing via the command bar. I believe the command to rebuild the main index (not Bibles), is rebuild library index. If it was just a Bible that was updated, you can use the command rebuild Bible index. Note that this can take a long time on some systems.

It worked Richard. thaniks and God blessed you tor the many times you help all of us

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2011 5:51 PM

Sam West:

Richard DeRuiter:

It worked Richard. thaniks and God blessed you tor the many times you help all of us

You're welcome, and I'm glad it worked for you.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS