AM Bible Courseware details

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 349
Frank Fenby | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 19 2013 3:01 PM

Glenn Bolden:
I am using logos 4

I believe you have run it on Logos 5. l am not using AM course ware right now since I have developed other teaching methods.

Suggest you call customer service.

Sorry I can not be of more help.

Posts 6
Glenn Bolden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 20 2013 5:23 AM

I purchase this course from logos and I have loss cd  when I contact logos they no longer have one but they did let me down load from serve, the problem now is it want let me take test and quiz, Mood no longer have it. Do you have cd that come with this course? will you please e mail me ______@comcast.net Glen

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 20 2013 1:04 PM

Glenn Bolden:
... please e mail me

Observation: posting email on a public forum is an open invitation for lots more email, primarily spam.

Curious about Logos version ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2013 11:26 PM

Glenn Bolden:
when I contact logos they no longer have one but they did let me down load from serve, the problem now is it want let me take test and quiz ...

Using Logos 5, noticed AM Bible Courseware includes quizes and exams (with hyperlinks in blue that can be clicked):

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8603
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 29 2013 5:48 AM

Glenn Bolden:
I purchase AM Bible Courseware, some time back and I loss the dis, and when I call logos I was able download programs but can't take the test.I am using logos 4. can you help me are tell me how can I get dis. Logos does not have one and Moody College don't use program any more.

Glenn, 

What do you mean you cannot take the test? Is it available at all? or are the blanks, boxes not working? Please describe the problem.

ALSO, I think it would be more beneficial to start a new thread instead of adding to this one.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 18
KeepOnSavingMe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 19 2013 10:50 PM

My latest update for AM Moody Courseware is disappointing. I just received a letter from Moody that says:

"You are receiving this email since you are on our system as having used AM Bible Courseware. I regret to inform you that, due to infrastructure changes with Logos Bible Software and the changing focus of Moody Distance Learning, the AM Bible Courseware software will no longer be supporting course completion records. This means that any lessons you complete will no longer be graded and recorded for certification. This change is effective starting on September 1st, 2013.

You are free to continue to use the program for informational and educational purposes, and version 3 or older of Logos Bible Software should continue to integrate with AM for you."

I requested a refund from Logos, since I spent $800. I had considered both Liberty Home Bible Institute, and Moody, but chose Moody since it was integrated with Logos. Both cost about the same. I hate that I spent that much, and hopefully they will refund me.

Posts 18
KeepOnSavingMe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 4:43 PM

by the way, they did refund me. Thanks Logos.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS