A Clue?

Page 1 of 22 (425 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 424 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 1758
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 1 2011 5:52 PM

Dan Pritchett Biggest collection  has ever released, coming soon ...for free! 1st come 1st served. Can you guess what it is? 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 6:39 PM

Robert M. Warren:

Dan Pritchett Biggest collection  has ever released, coming soon ...for free! 1st come 1st served. Can you guess what it is? 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Everything Logos publishes?  Well, one can hope -- they can even be audacious about it.  Devil

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 29100
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 6:53 PM

books.logos.com ?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 6:59 PM

PBB? collection = all public domain books you care to convert

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 6588
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 7:10 PM

How do you get files from books.logos.com?

Lynden Williams Commu

Posts 894
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 7:20 PM

Lessee, if its the Biggest collection then it'll surpass some of those mega collections like the Calvin 500.  so.  I'm guessing its a compilation of all the community.logos.com forum posts.

"I read dead people..."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 7:32 PM

Brother Mark:

Lessee, if its the Biggest collection then it'll surpass some of those mega collections like the Calvin 500.  so.  I'm guessing its a compilation of all the community.logos.com forum posts.

Yuk, yuk !  Drinks  Thanks, I'll have another.  Beer

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 7:34 PM

Does it have to do with Vyrso?

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 7:39 PM

George Somsel:

Brother Mark:

Yuk, yuk !  Drinks  Thanks, I'll have another.  Beer

That was funny Big Smile

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 8:52 PM

3000+ titles? Blowing scholars minds? Free? Man, I will never get to sleep tonight!

Posts 29100
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 8:52 PM

Lynden Williams:

How do you get files from books.logos.com?

You do need to read them online ... and there is a bit of a quality issue

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 9:35 PM

Alan Charles Gielczyk:

3000+ titles? Blowing scholars minds? Free? Man, I will never get to sleep tonight!

Umm, Who said Dan was going to tell us tonight? I hope you will not be operating heavy machinery tomorrow morning.  Sleep

Logos has a track record for releasing big stuff while the kiddies are asleep. It reminds me of Santa Claus. (I apologize if I offend anyone with this analogy.)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 9:45 PM

The quickest & easiest release of 3000 scholarly works would be free access to half of the SeminaryLibrary.com  collection and a subscription offer to the rest.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 10:11 PM

Ok Dan P. replied back with "so close!" to both Timothy Ha and SuperTramp on Twitter, and we're suppose to monitor the blog for the details...

Posts 29100
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 10:16 PM

I'm placing my bet on a set from the Society for Biblical Literature as Logos already has a relationship with them and they offer many items free on the net. [See the web resources reading list if you doubt me]Geeked

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 10:33 PM

Super Tramp:
Logos has a track record for releasing big stuff while the kiddies are asleep.

The reason we release so much during the night is because we get so excited we can't sleep either!

Posts 401
Timothy Ha | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 11:16 PM

I am wondering what does "

...for free! 1st come 1st served

mean?

Not free for all, but for the first correct guessing person?

I suggested Loeb Classical Library since there was a talk about it when Logos published Harvard Classics.

JesusChrist.ru - Russian Christian Portal, with free Bible software; Timh.ru - blog

Posts 493
Michael Anda | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 11:52 PM

Finally…

John 21:25 | NAS

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that would be written. 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 2 2011 12:05 AM

Timothy Ha:

mean?

Not free for all, but for the first correct guessing person?

I suggested Loeb Classical Library since there was a talk about it when Logos published Harvard Classics.

But Timothy, I tweeted the LOEB Library before you did. Surprise I don't think it would be great news if only lil' ol' me won....

(OK, who am I lying to? It would be great for me at least. But I hope it is great for everybody.)

Posts 1065
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 2 2011 12:07 AM

Timothy Ha:

mean?

On Twitter it says: "quantities are not limited, it is just so massive we actually have to throttle the download bandwidth! It really is huge!"

It's midnight in Bellingham and we're still waiting but that's ok because it's 3:00pm here where I am so I can afford to wait all night :)

Page 1 of 22 (425 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS