Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 459
Mark Nolette | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 4 2011 7:05 PM

I have been trying to work with the Passage Guide in Beta 8.  I can enter a passage, and the resources come up.  However, when I click on a resource (say, Matthew in the Interpretation series) that I have downloaded to my device, Logos takes me back to the Scripture passage I was working on.  The resource itself doesn't open.  I get the Bible I was using.  This happens with any resource that comes up in the Commentary section.  It could be that I've missed some step somewhere.  I'd appreciate comments either way!

Posts 459
Mark Nolette | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 9:06 AM

I'll add a little more info.  I have two Android devices.  One runs 2.2, the other 2.3.  On the 2.2 device, when I click on a resource in Passage Guide, I am sent back to the page in my Bible where I started.  On the 2.3 device, when I click on a resource in Passage Guide, I get a force close. 

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 9:23 AM

Thanks for your report. It will be submitted to development.

Posts 459
Mark Nolette | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 6:10 PM

I have found one feature that helps me work around the bug.  I open my preferred Bible to the desired passage.  Then, if I open a commentary on that book of the Bible, the commentary instantly opens to that same passage. 

I am very pleased and excited about having Logos available on my Android devices!  Even as a beta, it's pretty impressive overall.  Once it's ready for prime time, it should be awesome.

Thanks, Mark

Posts 459
Mark Nolette | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 6 2011 4:41 AM

Today's Logos update fixed this bug!  Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS