New Forum Suggestion: Personal Books

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2753
DominicM | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 5 2011 10:03 AM

I know you likely all hate "Another Forum" appearing.. so will likely vote NO

Whilst I will concede that files maybe should go into the files forum, maybe we could/should we keep all the PB related stuff together?

Requests could be put here
Quirks, Irks, Questions and the like.. and when the sharing feature is up and running, it could be used for Announcements. of new releases

Any how, thats my thought for today...

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 31944
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 11:10 AM

Will this be necessary once the web site for sharing PB's is up? i.e. is the need for it temporary?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5619
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 11:47 AM

I agree that a specific forum would be a good thing.  Without it, the PB discussion ("Quirks, Irks, Questions and the like") will be spread among the Windows, Mac and General forums.  (Bug reports would still likely be posted in both the PB forum and in the platform-specific forums, so Logos support staff would need to monitor the PB forum as well).

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 3:01 PM

Yes I think this is a GREAT idea!  Also because some may not be that interested in all the discussions surrounding Personal Books. Where would they go otherwise - General? 

I love this recommendation!

Posts 55
J.P. Poveda | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2011 8:09 AM

Agreed! Yes

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2011 2:29 PM

I think this would help me as I try to learn how to use PB. Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS