Missing Interlinear Button

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
Brian Byers | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:16 AM

To all,

I upgraded both my desktop and my laptop the same day (first day) with Logos 4.  They each had approximately a 6.9gb download and indexing to do that first day.  My desktop seems to work like it is suppose, meaning when I open the ESV, I have the button (link) for INTERLINEAR in the Title Bar... However, on my laptop, the option never appears.  I have tried the ESV, KJV, and the NRSV, but no joy on the Laptop.  Any suggestions on how to "Fix" this issue?

Thank you.

Posts 1661
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:24 AM

Um, I don't know why exactly, but my best advice would be to make sure the laptop is connected to the net, start Logos 4, type "update now" on the command bar, and wait 30 minutes or so to see if anything happens.  If this doesn't work, get back to us or call tech support.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Basic, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 9:45 AM

Had the same issue with NIV & NLT not having the interlinear available. i called support and found out that these interlinears are available yet. But our library would be updated when the become available.

hope this helps

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS