Exegetical Guide Refreshes Periodically

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 114
Kenneth Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 11 2011 1:15 PM

For some reason, the Exegetical guide refreshes periodically and steals the focus from other tabs/panes so that when I am reading a resource in my layout and advancing with the space bar, the exegetical guide will refresh, steal the focus, and I am no longer able to advance in the resource I am reading without clicking in the window of the resource again.

Mac Pro 13 Retina 8GB, 256 flash 

Posts 24959
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 11 2011 7:53 PM

Sounds like the two are linked together and EG refreshes with each passage in the resource.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 114
Kenneth Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2011 3:48 AM

Dave Hooton:

Sounds like the two are linked together and EG refreshes with each passage in the resource.

Actually, I was reading in the reading view in one of my Bibles this morning with the EG open and when the EG refreshed it took me out of reading view and pulled my Bible back to the passage set in the EG. I guess the EG is linked somehow but do not know how as they are not linked togther in the usual ABC sets, but it must be linked in some way to puyll my Bible back to that passage.

Posts 114
Kenneth Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2011 4:00 AM

I enabled logging, opened my Bible to devotional passage in reading view, as soon as it expanded to reading view the EG pulled it back down to normal position and pulled it back to the EG passage. Logging files attached.

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2011 11:43 AM

Your first log has lots of errors running through it while the second does not, which is strange if you are still seeing the same problem behaviors.  I'm going to pass both of your logs onto Development for investigation.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS