What was updated?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 139
Stephen Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:55 PM

From time to time when I go into Logos I get the indicator that it is downloading updates to my library (of something to that effect) and that is followed up with a indexing sometimes.  My question is this, is there any way to determine what books were updates and why?

Thanks

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2011 9:58 PM

Yes Stephen, the way its been addressed by Logos is after the program finishes indexing; close and then reopen Logos and the updated resources should be listed on the home screen.  If there is an automatic beta or stable release that has downloaded (depending on your update channel) usually someone from Logos will have posted an update thread both for Windows and Mac.

[EDIT]

If you expand my screenshot you'll notice in the second column from the left I had a couple resources updated by Logos whereas in the fourth column an update to the Logos program was posted.

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 13 2011 1:20 AM

Method 2: In the Library there is a "last updated" field (if it is not showing, right-click on the column headings to choose which fields to display). Left-click on the "last updated" heading to sort by that field, then scroll to the top.

Posts 21914
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 13 2011 1:26 AM

For details of the options suggested above - and other alternatives and hints - please see http://wiki.logos.com/An_update_is_downloading,_what_is_it

Posts 37
David Lowther | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 14 2011 7:47 PM

These are great additions. I have to admit that I have not been paying a lot of attention lately, but this takes care of one of the features I have been looking for. Thanks, Logos!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS