Bug: Keyboard input changes with Copy and Paste

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 128
Doug Dunbar | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 17 2011 11:06 AM

I have my Mac set up to toggle between English, Greek and Hebrew input sources. When I use the Copy and Paste function in Logos (4.3 SR-1), the input language gets switched for some reason.  So if I'm using English, then do a copy to word from Logos, the keyboard input switches to Greek.

Not troublesome, just annoying :)

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 17 2011 9:20 PM

Please elaborate about Copy and Paste (wondering what being copied and where pasted).

Apologies: unable to replicate using Logos 4.3 SR-1 on Snow Leopard with 4 keyboard input sources (U.S. , Greek Polytonic, Hebrew, & Hebrew - QWERTY), copied from Lexham Discourse Greek New Testament and pasted into Safari 5.1:

 

Sentence       4 Χαίρετε   ἐν   κυρίῳ   πάντοτε  
25.125 89.26 12.9 67.88
Sentence       πάλιν   ἐρῶ   χαίρετε  
67.55 33.69 25.125

Runge, S. (2008; 2008). The Lexham Discourse Greek New Testament (Php 4:3–4). Logos Research Systems, Inc.

 

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 128
Doug Dunbar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 18 2011 7:27 AM

Using the Copy/Paste Bible Verses button in L4M to MS Word. Does not occur if I copy from a resource directly.  Does not occur copying into Pages or TextEdit, Just MS Word Μac 2008.

Running L4M 2.4 SR-1 on Snow Leopard.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 18 2011 9:01 AM

Doug Dunbar:
Running L4M 2.4 SR-1 on Snow Leopard.

Apologies: looking at Mac Release Notes and History not recognize 2.4 SR-1 version.  Noted Logos 4.3 SR-1 (4.30.0.1553) was released couple days ago.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 128
Doug Dunbar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 18 2011 2:09 PM

LOL - momentary finger glitch - 4.3 SR-1 is what I'm running.  I did encounter the same switch in a log in field on a website today, so it may not be a Logos issue after all. I had to disable the Greek TH keyboard/language input to get my password into that website.  It didn't switch once I removed that. I've re-enabled that input source, and the issue is gone. Go figure.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS