A Reading for the Day on Startup

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Edward Wall | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 20 2011 11:17 AM

Just got Logos 4 (I will admit partly because of the possibility of getting a chunk of Perseus ">) and it was great to have My Utmost for His Highest electronically (and, of course, all the rest). However, when Logos launches I need to do a bit of maneuvering before I get only the daily reading for My Utmost for His Highest. Is there some way to make this happen with a single click (i.e. not page through the Home screens) or, even better, at startup.

Ed Wall

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 20 2011 11:46 AM

Ed - 

First, welcome to the forums! 

I have never done what you are asking, but I think I might have an idea. On the home page, at the bottom left is a button called "customize." At the bottom of the list is "show homepage at startup." If you uncheck that, I believe that your last opened layout will open. So if you close L4 with the Bible reading layout you want, it should open to it next time you start it up.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 20 2011 6:06 PM

Welcome Big Smile

Wiki has Getting Started with Logos page with many tips, wiki links, plus links to excellent Logos videos.

For single click access, can create a shortcut button to your desired reading layout.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3
Edward Wall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 20 2011 6:52 PM

Thanks to both who replied. Put together, Ihave just what I hoped for.

Ed

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS