Non-recognisable Bible Reference hyperlink not working

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 23
Clacir Virmes Junior | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2011 10:25 AM

Thanks, Steve. God bless you!

Clacir Virmes Junior

Posts 23
Clacir Virmes Junior | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2011 10:25 AM

Thanks so much, Graham. God bless you!

Clacir Virmes Junior

Posts 18
Ruurd Offringa | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2011 6:19 PM

Thanks Graham

Retyping it solves the problem.

I created the document from a document I had prepared for Logos 3 PBB.  I also saved it to rtf and then saved it back to docx to try clear any problems.

Ruurd

Posts 25032
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2011 6:42 PM

Ruurd Offringa:

Thanks Graham

Retyping it solves the problem.

I created the document from a document I had prepared for Logos 3 PBB.  I also saved it to rtf and then saved it back to docx to try clear any problems.

Ruurd

It worked for me initially after retyping but not after I made a change. See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/37373.aspx

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 21985
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2011 10:16 PM

Hi Ruurd

Ruurd Offringa:
Retyping it solves the problem.

That's good news

Ruurd Offringa:
I also saved it to rtf and then saved it back to docx to try clear any problems.

Yes, I tried that as well but it didn't seem to fix anything.

Looks like there is an underlying problem which Dave has reported. But glad yours is working

Graham

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS