Hyperlink for Pages (not windows)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Stephen Carlson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 31 2011 11:20 AM

Good Afternoon.

Last night I was up most of the night trying to figure out how to create a hyperlink between Logos and Pages.  I do not know if I need to to get the new Pages or not. But for some reason when I hit the copy url in Logos and then paste it into the hyperlink box on pages, It continually adds http:// which then when I click on the word it takes me to a webpage. I just want to be able to create a hyperlink between pages and Logos.  That way anyone who views my document that has Logos download can go to the link within Logos.

Sincerely,

Stephen Carlson

Posts 28289
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 12:04 PM

I have pages 08 and can confirm your results. This is a pages issue, and not Logos. I even deleted the HTTP: and it reappears.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 11
Stephen Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 12:07 PM

I am on the phone with Apple to see if they fixed that problem with Pages '09.  I am trying to stay clear from having to buy Microsoft Word.

Posts 28289
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:07 PM

What you should really find out is when pages 11,12,13,or 14 will becoming out. I have been waiting forever!

Posts 11
Stephen Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:10 PM

Same.  So I download a free trail of 09 and it has the same problem.  The have add a document section to hyper link but that will not help me in this case.  Just downloaded Word.  :(

Posts 28289
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:24 PM

Out of curiosity...

Why do you need to add a hyperlink to a Logos resource in a pages doc? 

Posts 11
Stephen Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:27 PM

For Greek class

Posts 28289
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:44 PM

Does you professor want to be able to click the link?

Posts 11
Stephen Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2011 9:46 PM

No,  We are creating what He calls a palette for Exegetical work. We have to create the document in Word.  I am able to do it in text edit and I must say it is pretty cool to have the hyperlink set up. being able to just hit the text and have it jump right into Logos exactly on the page and resource tool. 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS