Dionysius the Aeropagite, Desiderius Erasmus, The Princeton Pulpit, St. Cyril of Alexandria, Rev. John McNeill

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 29383
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 17 2011 8:12 PM

What do these have in common? The are all quite close to getting out of customer pricing. http://www.logos.com/products/search?Status=Community+Pricing&start=&sort=progress&pageSize=15  It's time to place your bid and get these moving so we can see what additional goodies will take their place.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 11075
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2011 6:47 AM

You're thread is just a shameless attempt to get Cyril for $24, after he was banned from Sedona (plus save people lots of money, of course).

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 2768
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2011 7:08 AM

Denise Barnhart:

You're thread is just a shameless attempt to get Cyril for $24, after he was banned from Sedona (plus save people lots of money, of course).

Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile very funny.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 29383
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2011 3:13 PM

Denise Barnhart:
You're thread is just a shameless attempt to get Cyril for $24

Angel

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2011 4:33 PM

Denise Barnhart:

If I get up to Sedona, I'll be sure to bring Cyril with me  Devil

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 11075
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2011 6:20 PM

Well, George, Cyril would likely NOT be confiscated at our city limits. So that'd generally be ok.

But that's ONLY due to our New Agers being considerably more comfortable with Cyril than Nestorius (not speaking of the Nestorians, a completely different issue entirely).

Now, entering town with anything from Nestorius would likely need 'cover'. That's only because the Christians here catch quite a bit of flack, especially the evangelicals.

We're probably one of  the few communities whose pre-Sunday newspaper's  Religious page is primarily populated by non-Cyrilian and non-Nestorian religious groups. Spiritualists, with Edgar Cayse at the movie theater.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 241
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 18 2011 9:07 PM

Look at this as a

Showdown at High Noon

Which one will get the most bids between now and Friday?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS