Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 37
Ron W | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 22 2009 8:48 AM

I like to print out the verses I plan to preach on earlier in the week using the Parallel Bible Versions report.  Then I can meditate on them and compare the differences between the versions.  I'd like to know if there is a way to put the headings for the version (e.g. KJV, NIV, NASB, etc) on each page so that as you are reading a verse you know what version it came from without having to refer back to page one.  I can do this in Excel, but don't know how to do it in Libronix.

Thanks

Ron Wyncoop

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2009 9:29 AM

RonaldWyncoop:
I can do this in Excel, but don't know how to do it in Libronix.

I do not think it is possible to do in Libronix. The print functionality in Libronix is pretty limited. I think your best bet is to export the parallel passage report as html, (file>export>Make sure to select html instead of txt) and then open the html file using excel. It worked very well for me.

Posts 89
JF | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2009 2:20 PM

When I copy and paste into Word the Bible Version appear at the top of each page.  I do not think I set something to do this.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2009 2:28 PM

JF:

When I copy and paste into Word the Bible Version appear at the top of each page.  I do not think I set something to do this.

Very cool. same thing happened for me. Great tip!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS