Catholic Scholar's and Scripture Study Library on Prepub

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 11:00 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Hadn't seen that. 

Andrew or someone else from Logos: why does it say "Both versions come on the same DVD-ROM or as part of the same download" when "The product is a download"?

And we need a useful comparison chart for these. Worse still: the tiny popup with all content can't be printed. Can't even be copied and pasted into something that can be printed. Can't even be enlarged. How on earth am I supposed to get a grip on what's in these packages? I'm very glad they finally exist, but I'd be a lot happier if I could actually compare them, with each other and with what I have... Wink

Also, please stop giving us lists of titles without authors.

Given these limitations, I'm having a very hard time assessing what I don't already have. All I've noticed so far is the NRSV Apocrypha RI, the Apostolic Fathers interlinear, the Liturgies Eastern and Western Collection, the CCC and the Compendium. No Missal? No CCL? That's a bit of a disappointment. And the commentary section looked pretty weak.

I'm assuming these particular upgrade discounts do not end tonight?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2332
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 12:52 PM

fgh:
And we need a useful comparison chart for these. Worse still: the tiny popup with all content can't be printed. Can't even be copied and pasted into something that can be printed. Can't even be enlarged. How on earth am I supposed to get a grip on what's in these packages?

I agree.  I don't know what I already own in these packages.

Posts 27
Andrew Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2011 10:16 AM

The Libraries will be available as a download or on DVD. A comparison chart will be available soon. Upgrade deals will be in place indefinitely. We are certainly working on expanded our contemporary commentaries offerings. Thanks for the comments.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2011 11:06 AM

Andrew Jones:

The Libraries will be available as a download or on DVD. A comparison chart will be available soon. Upgrade deals will be in place indefinitely. We are certainly working on expanded our contemporary commentaries offerings. Thanks for the comments.

Thanks for letting us know.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS