Graph Bible Search Results not displaying charts

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 6 2009 10:20 AM

Is the Graph Bible Search Results window operational yet? Mine is empty. The chart options are available on the bottom of the window, but nothing displays in the graph area. The circle chart and bar chart in the Bible Word Study are displaying, but nothing when I click on the bar chart to bring up the Graph Bible Search results window.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 223
Paul Meathrel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 10:29 AM

I'm seeing the same results too.

Posts 310
Michael Hite | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 10:42 AM

My window is empty as well - probably need to report it as a bug, but I am sure they are working on it.

2015 13" MacBook Pro - 2 Ghz Intel i7 - 16 GB RAM - 500GB SSD - 2018 iMac Pro - 3.2GHz 8-core Xeon - both systems running OS 10.14.3 (Mojave)

Posts 725
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 10:59 AM

Dewayne Davis:

Is the Graph Bible Search Results window operational yet? Mine is empty. The chart options are available on the bottom of the window, but nothing displays in the graph area. The circle chart and bar chart in the Bible Word Study are displaying, but nothing when I click on the bar chart to bring up the Graph Bible Search results window.

Definitely something funny going on. I just did a Bible search in top Bibles on "offering" in the OT. Graphs are there - all of them.

Chris

Posts 136
Mark Hoffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 11:08 AM

Everything seems to be working fine if I do a "Bible" search, but the Graph Results option is not available at all if I do a Morph search. Is this intentional? (BTW, I do have the latest update: 4.0.3.2700)

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2009 3:04 AM

I'm seeing this problem coming from the Bible Word Study as well.

Posts 10
Chris Kendrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 6:17 PM

I have been having the same problems under Word Search - no graph images

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 7:54 AM

Mark Hoffman:

Everything seems to be working fine if I do a "Bible" search, but the Graph Results option is not available at all if I do a Morph search. Is this intentional? (BTW, I do have the latest update: 4.0.3.2700)

Graph Bible Search Results from a Morph search will be available in 4.0a, and will appear when all the morph resources that are searched are Bibles.

Melissa

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 8:31 AM

Dewayne Davis:

Dewayne,

I'm sorry we haven't responded sooner to this post. We're not able to reproduce here. Since updating to version SR-7, does the problem still exist? (You can find the version by clicking in the Help icon or pressing F1 and choose About Logos Bible Software from the menu.) Do you have problems with any other graphics in Logos 4? 

Thanks,
Melissa

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 10:54 AM

Melissa Snyder:
does the problem still exist?

No, it is working now. Thanks.

Melissa Snyder:
Do you have problems with any other graphics in Logos 4?

I am not aware of any other issues. Thanks.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS