Logos 4 Updates

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 149
Mark E. Ryman | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 7 2011 2:52 AM

My update icon in the task tray shows 23,330% of a 1.25GB download. This has been going on for about 12 hours now.

I have never seen a 5-digit percentage before and updates have never taken so long. This does contain Perseus as well as a few other collections. Still...

And recommendations?

Posts 25191
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 3:05 AM

You can stop the download (right click the blue Logos icon) and restart L4 with the Ctrl key pressed. It may index what it has downloaded and then resume the download. But it will provide some logs which you can upload if the problem continues  (the hyperlinked articles contain the details I have omitted, like where the logs are to be found).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 149
Mark E. Ryman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 3:37 AM

Thanks.

It is now downloading 644MB of updates.

Posts 149
Mark E. Ryman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 4:20 AM

The update is downloaded and is now being installed. Thanks for your assistance. I was fearful of stopping the previous download. But all is well.

Posts 149
Mark E. Ryman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 4:28 AM

Indexing. And all of the new titles are there. Excellent!

Posts 149
Mark E. Ryman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 4:30 AM

Perhaps you could help me with something else...

I have two Libronix collections: Luther's and Calvin's works. I have read various forum threads but have never been successful at syncing them to Logos. 

Posts 27959
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 5:01 AM

Have you tried the command: "Scan Optical Media"? Otherwise, a quick call to customer service should get you going. They should be able to unlock the files on their side and the resources would then be downloaded into your account.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 25191
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 5:03 AM

Mark E. Ryman:
Luther's and Calvin's works. I have read various forum threads but have never been successful at syncing them to Logos. 

It would be best to contact Customer Support as they can get your licences moved to Logos 4.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 149
Mark E. Ryman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 6:22 AM

Thanks and thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS