Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7
Joshua Wright | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 13 2011 12:11 PM

Is there way to only have to enter the CCLI information once for the group?

I discovered that i had entered the information during my setup, but our media person didn't have the CCLI information and therefore could not pull down music from Songselect on their computer. So I have given access via my CCLI account, but is there way to have the group be given access immediately without having to input the information individually?

Posts 28
Anton E Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 13 2011 7:48 PM

That would be excellent if all features acted across platforms.  

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:03 AM

Joshua Wright:

Is there way to only have to enter the CCLI information once for the group?

Not at this time. Our third-party partners (CCLI for one) determine how their accounts and licensing information can be used by Proclaim. In this case CCLI accounts are intended for ONE user at a time. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:04 AM

Anton E Brown:

That would be excellent if all features acted across platforms.  

So far, almost all features are available on both Mac and PC. Currently the only exception is that there are several Windows-only slide transitions. 

Is there a particular feature that you are not seeing on a particular platform?

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 13
David | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2011 6:19 AM

You said:

"Not at this time. Our third-party partners (CCLI for one) determine how their accounts and licensing information can be used by Proclaim. In this case CCLI accounts are intended for ONE user at a time"

Is Procaim itself licensed to a user or to a church worship group?  So if I have four people in my team, does each person need to purchase a Proclaim license?

David

PS Sorry.  Used a different link.  Seem to have it now.  Love it so far.  David

Posts 82
Todd Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2011 7:42 AM

That's an important distinction to make: thank you!

CCLI sets the terms for how its accounts are used.

Proclaim's terms are different. Proclaim is free to download and use by any number of people on any number of computers. Individual Proclaim/Logos.com accounts are free. A Proclaim On-Air license is issued per group. If your worship team members all belong to the same Proclaim group then one On-Air license will suffice.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS