Background Color

Page 2 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 64 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 725
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:13 PM

steveclark:
It would be nice if the active window somehow showe brighter or something. If it is doing that now, it is not obvious.

I absolutely agree! The border should be more obvious or the Title Bar should use the Windows systems color for active windows.

Posts 6489
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:50 PM

Floyd Johnson:

I'll extend the answer some - I would like to be able set different backgrounds for each pane and tab.  I might not choose to have different colors for each option, but I would like the opportunity to set colors that help me to study.  Colors might improve the ability to see the text - but it would also make LOGOS easier (at least for me) to use and track.

Blessings,

Floyd

Floyd you have my support on this. I could colour commentaries, blue, Bibles purple, dictionaries green background. I think you get the picture.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 46
Peter Bongers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 8:17 PM

Thanks for asking, Bob!!

I was perfectly fine in defining this through Windows, but should you decide to give us direct control through Logos that's okay by me!

Posts 1383
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 8:34 PM

I'd love to be able to throw Papyrus behind my Hebrew, and/or set my Hebrew font for Qumran texts to an archaic Hebrew font :)

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 118
Andrew Chuter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 1:58 AM

It would also be helpful to change the colour of the general text.

Andrew

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:51 AM

Paul F Robbins:
Is there a way in L4 to change the background color from the default white?

I agree with this.

Posts 18
David Wallace | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 4:25 AM

It really does need to be local.

Posts 2737
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2009 3:01 PM

Not a big priority for me. I would put it on the list of the desired improvements for the year 2011 Big Smile

Bohuslav

Posts 37
Nick Pisciotti | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2009 7:52 PM

Local control please! (I've wanted this forever!)

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2009 7:56 PM

Nick Pisciotti:

Local control please! (I've wanted this forever!)

Ditto...

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 9:45 AM

Floyd Johnson:

I would like to be able set different backgrounds for each pane and tab.  I might not choose to have different colors for each option, but I would like the opportunity to set colors that help me to study.  Colors might improve the ability to see the text - but it would also make LOGOS easier (at least for me) to use and track.

Blessings,

Floyd

I believe this would be an excellent option.  Would help me keep track of what is where (esp. If I could assign colors to specific "types" of resources I have)

Posts 28
Todd Anson Wilkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 1:04 PM

Bob Pritchett:

Would it be enough if we just adopt the background color you've set for windows in Windows itself, or do we need "local" control specific to Logos?

Normal 0

local would do, but could see where the ability to set it resource specific would also be beneficial... the comment about skins would be awesome, but overkill for me.

Posts 24
Larry Schmid | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 6:37 PM

Bob Pritchett:

Would it be enough if we just adopt the background color you've set for windows in Windows itself, or do we need "local" control specific to Logos?

I think local control would be most useful to me.  I would ask for more color control over more of the UI too.  The pastel on pastel trend is not helping the aging-eye crowd that I'm in.

Of course, my view could be biased.  I spend my days working with green or white text on black background consoles.  :)

AKA WillyBurger

Posts 669
Michael Lyman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2009 8:22 AM

Dittos to Larry's comments!

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2010 6:47 PM

If you could make it windows associated that would work, since i have my own colorschemes for windows,

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 521
Russ White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2010 7:08 PM

I would like this, as well. Local would be best, I think.

Russ

Posts 2
David A Green | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 17 2010 4:33 AM

Quite agree - customizable local colours for panes and overall.

Posts 16
Bill Armstrong | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 17 2010 10:41 AM

I would like to see local control of colors.

Posts 60
Tim Deahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 17 2010 7:30 PM

To add my 1 cents worth--I've been asking for this change from the outset of 4--local would be great, but anything would help. Some better contrast would be a great asset! My poor eyes are begging.

Posts 67
Jim L. West | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 18 2010 12:19 PM

This thread has been dead for a while, but must add my 2 cents. Pane specific appearance formatting overall (i.e. background color, with more choices, font size, and not simply percentages but size, when I enlarge the font size right now it also enlarges the tool bar out of the boundaries and I cant see it.) In general more control of appearance overall would be much appreciated by these 52 yr old eyes. Thanks, love the program!

Page 2 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS