World Series & Albert Pujols

Page 6 of 6 (113 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 112 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 7:51 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/12/08/source-albert-pujols-agrees-to-10-year-deal-with-california-angels/

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 3894
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 10:13 AM

sad.  I lived in Miami and now in St. Louis . . . so, until this morning, I thought I had the best of both worlds.  :)  BTW, George, kind of half remembering earlier parts of this thread: I kind of react to "unwanted, imposing" evangelism styles, but I think Pujols' larger body of work and reputation gives him more "capital" to do what he does.  There.  I'll hang up and take your response over the air.  Wink

PS.  George, I didn't read the article yet.  Is it just info over the sale, or was there something in there that made you take note, in particular?

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 10:24 AM

Dan DeVilder:
PS.  George, I didn't read the article yet.  Is it just info over the sale, or was there something in there that made you take note, in particular?

I suggest you read the article then you will know the answer to your own question.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 28706
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:27 AM

In other news, Albert Pujols has bought a Bellingham, WA Bible Software company.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:41 AM

alabama24:

In other news, Albert Pujols has bought a Bellingham, WA Bible Software company.

You forgot something — Wink

george
gfsomsel

Posts 3894
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 1:03 PM

George Somsel:

Dan DeVilder:

I suggest you read the article then you will know the answer to your own question.

but i don't want to, George.  you've already done the work.  let me blow off time another way!

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 2:16 PM

Dan DeVilder:
but i don't want to, George.  you've already done the work.  let me blow off time another way!

Such as in replying to posts regarding the subject?

george
gfsomsel

Posts 3894
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 2:23 PM

George Somsel:

Dan DeVilder:

Such as in replying to posts regarding the subject?

without question.  you are very perceptive!

Posts 28706
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 2:29 PM

George Somsel:
You forgot something

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10789
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 8 2011 2:32 PM

These guys play for the love of the game. Money is just for souvenirs Big Smile

Posts 3894
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 9 2011 10:50 AM

alabama24:

George Somsel:
You forgot something

lol, Alabama.  thanks!  (shhhhhh--I secretly had already read it, but don't tell George!)

I am just reflecting that our "sense-making" about this deal probably tells us more about us than it does Pujols.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 9 2011 11:12 AM

Dan DeVilder:
lol, Alabama.  thanks!  (shhhhhh--I secretly had already read it, but don't tell George!)

It'll just be our secret.  Zip it!

george
gfsomsel

Posts 3894
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 9 2011 11:37 AM

Smile

Page 6 of 6 (113 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS