Logos 4.5 Beta 3 Verse Number Highlighting ?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 25 2011 9:30 PM | Locked

Wondering how to find and visual highlight verse numbers ?

Using Logos 4.3 SR-5 on Mac, was able to find verse numbers in ESV so could use a visual filter to highlight them => http://community.logos.com/forums/p/39345/294229.aspx#294229  Note: screen shot shows could not find verse numbers in Lexham Discourse Greek New Testament.

Using Logos 4.5 Beta 3 on Windows 7, renamed visual filter since could no longer find verse numbers in ESV:

Do like highlighting option for cross references; would like to highlight verse numbers (preferably in all Bibles).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2011 7:59 AM | Locked

What is the version of the ESV from the resource information panel on your Mac and on your PC? Are they the same?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2011 11:35 AM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:

What is the version of the ESV from the resource information panel on your Mac and on your PC? Are they the same?

While trying to replicate add version with LHI being replaced by Language:Aramaic for The Pop-Down That Will Not Die, noticed ESV Chapter and verse number highlighting in Logos 4.5 Beta 3 on Mac:

Mac ESV Support Information:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2011 12:13 PM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:

ESV support information looks identical for Mac and PC.  Changed Visual Filter from pre-built Orange Outline to pre-built Yellow Foreground.  Logos 4.5 Beta 3 applies Visual Filter to cross reference links that contain numbers:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2011 1:49 PM | Locked

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
ESV support information looks identical for Mac and PC.

Thanks for checking that. My versions were slightly different between my Mac and PC, so I wondered whether that was the variable. Since it works for Mac, I'll file a bug report on it not working in Windows. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS