Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 226
Kurt Trucksess | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 27 2011 7:03 PM | Locked

First, congratulations for the improvements in beta 4.  It is a much more usable.  Smile

Can I combine two note files on the mac.  I have one note file called "Bible Notes" and another one which I created because scrolling was so slow called "Bible Notes 2".  Now that scrolling is much improved, I would like to combine these two.  

Is that possible?

Dr. Kurt Trucksess www.christ2Rculture.com
Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 2 2011 10:38 AM | Locked

Kurt Trucksess:

First, congratulations for the improvements in beta 4.  It is a much more usable.  Smile

Can I combine two note files on the mac.  I have one note file called "Bible Notes" and another one which I created because scrolling was so slow called "Bible Notes 2".  Now that scrolling is much improved, I would like to combine these two.  

Is that possible?

You can't merge Notes documents, but you can drag a note from one Notes document to another to move it.

Posts 226
Kurt Trucksess | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 2 2011 11:32 AM | Locked

Thanks for the reply!  Much appreciated.  I was able to move notes between files.  This quick brought up another issue.  Moving notes between files allowed me to move notes out of biblical order.  Is there a way to automatically retain that? 

Dr. Kurt Trucksess www.christ2Rculture.com
Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 2 2011 3:51 PM | Locked

Kurt Trucksess:
Moving notes between files allowed me to move notes out of biblical order.  Is there a way to automatically retain that? 

Yes--open the Notes document panel menu and choose "Sort by Reference" to sort the notes canonically.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS