Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 12
Kevin M. Shaw | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 31 2011 9:26 AM

I want to know if we can import our song database from EasyWorship into Proclaim?  If so, how?  ... And be able for any user to add songs to a presentation easily and quickly?  ... and then finally can the projectionist easily add a song to an on-going presentation by typing words to a song that will then pull up said song (on the fly) from our song database... ?

Also, is there similar functionality for "on the fly" scripture retrieval??

Thanks,
Kevin 

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 31 2011 11:22 AM

There is currently not a way to import songs from EasyWorship directly into Proclaim. You can suggest and vote for new features to be added to Proclaim at our UserVoice page: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/39536.aspx

You can search for songs by typing in a title to the Slide title field: 

You can import bible verses quite easily as well: 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 152
Chris Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 31 2011 2:34 PM

Our church has an extensive database in the program OpenSong (which includes chords and other information). To import those songs into Proclaim I used the free text editor Notepad++ and created a macro that formats the song properly (Replace "[V1]" with "Verse 1," remove extra spaces and characters, delete chords, etc.). When I want to add a song to Proclaim, I copy the song text into Notepad++, run my macro, and then copy and paste the formatted text into Proclaim.

Is it an elegant solution? No. :) However, it does save me a lot of time formatting text.

Platform Details for Alpha/Beta Testing Reference:

• Windows 7 Home Premium x64
  • Intel Core2 Duo P7450 @ 2.13GHz
  • 6GB DDR3 RAM
  • Logos 4 Gold

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS