Rating and tagging resources while using them

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10
Steven Tompkins | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 7 2009 1:33 PM

Can you please add a quick easy way to rate and tag a resource while using it in a tab?  Currently it seems I have to go to the library and search for that resource before I'm able to do that.

thanks!

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 1:34 PM

Agreed! I'd love to be able to do this from more places.

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 1:36 PM

Steven Tompkins:

Can you please add a quick easy way to rate and tag a resource while using it in a tab?  Currently it seems I have to go to the library and search for that resource before I'm able to do that.

thanks!

Absolutely Needed!  Yes

Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 1:42 PM

Ditto!

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 1:46 PM

Steven Tompkins:

thanks!

Yes I asked for that already in Beta. It would help a lot.

Bohuslav

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 1:55 PM

totally agree.  almost expected it in 4.  we're getting there, but it needs to be simpler.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 1721
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 3:03 PM

This is a good idea; we'll plan to add it to the "Resource information" tab you can open from the resource's toolbar.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 4:17 PM

Bob Pritchett:

This is a good idea; we'll plan to add it to the "Resource information" tab you can open from the resource's toolbar.

Perfect.

Posts 2992
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 4:20 PM

I've requested this before. It woudl be great to be able to do it from the Resource Information screen.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 10
Steven Tompkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 8:37 PM

Thanks Bob!  This is huge.  I didn't realize how big it is until I learned about dynamic rule-based resource collections.  I plan to use rating and tagging of resources on the fly to build intelligent and useful search collections.  Seems like I'm always discovering new resources in my library (or buying new ones) but then its a lot of work to take time to make sure they get added to the right search collection.  This feature will be so helpful.

Posts 1210
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2009 5:51 PM

Bob Pritchett:

This feature would be nice.

A second request: when I'm trying to rate books in the Library view, in one view I can rate by hovering over the stars (as I would expect), but in the other view I have to give the book focus (but not by clicking on it--that opens it) then hover over the stars that appear in the information window to the side.  If I see stars, I'd like to be able to move them around...whereever they appear.  ;-)

Thank you, Ward

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS