Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 27039
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 7 2009 2:32 PM

The more I work with L4 the more I find to like. However, the notes still don't quite meet my needs - on the other hand, I don't expect Logos to competely rework them.

• I need notes by reference to include a span of verse - however, I am quite willing to enter the span by hand on a title line.
  • I need to be able to see just the titles of the notes - however, I am quite willing to have the "title" be the first line of the note rather than a separate entry
  • I need to be able to expand/contract the notes at the note level so that I can see the titles of a number of notes at the same time.
  • I need to be able to sort the notes - or have the notes automatically appear in alphabetic or Bible sequence ... which they may already do

In short, I think that there is a workable solution for the title/expand-contract functions that does not require so many resources as to not be practical. And I know I am not the only one asking for the expand-contract capability.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9102
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 2:44 PM

MJ. Smith:

• I need to be able to see just the titles of the notes - however, I am quite willing to have the "title" be the first line of the note rather than a separate entry
  • I need to be able to expand/contract the notes at the note level so that I can see the titles of a number of notes at the same time.
  • I would like to see both of these as well.

I would like to add another:

• Enable automatic scrolling up and down in a note file when you are dragging content to re-order it.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 80
    Jonathan Haley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 4:22 PM

I wholeheartedly endorse the expand/contract option on notes.

At least you can reorder the notes by dragging and dropping them.

Posts 7
    Miss Linda | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 4:34 PM

An expand/contract function in the notes feature would be great!

Linda S. George

"Let your adornment be the hidden man of the heart, with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in God's sight" (I Peter 3.4).

Posts 439
    Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 5:07 PM

Is there, or will there be, a spell check function in notes?

Posts 44
    Ed Jent | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 7:16 PM

Mark A. Smith:

I would like to add another:

• Enable automatic scrolling up and down in a note file when you are dragging content to re-order it.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Posts 1674
    Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 8:31 PM

MarkStevens:

will there be, a spell check function in notes?

Please, please, please!

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS