Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Timothy Rattray | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 11 2011 12:02 PM

Hi, I downloaded the Proclaim software a few days ago so I'm still getting familiar with it. Our church runs weekly video announcements as well as periodic video trailers for special upcoming sermon series. All of the video and graphic work we use is done "in house".

Our church does not have a video license (we don't project copyright material; movies, etc), so how can I get Proclaim to show our original/in-house work without the watermark? Is there a work around for this? Our church has a "Vision Day" trailer that we want to start this Sunday, but I don't want to transfer all our songs, etc to Proclaim and then be unable to use it because the trailer is watermarked. We're using EZ-Worship right now but I'd rather be able to try out Proclaim this Sunday... any help would be awesome!

Thanx! 

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 11 2011 12:42 PM

Any media you upload from a local source in Proclaim is considered to be licensed. You will still need an On-Air license to present your slides without watermarks, but all Beta users are granted a free On-Air license during the Beta period.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS