Praise for Logos 4!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 13 2011 1:50 PM

I must say that after finishing the Camp Logos 1 videos that I have a greater appreciation for the developers of this great software.  These DVD's are worth the price and can't wait for the next edition.  This software is in my estimation worth more than we are charged for it.  The things you can do in studying the Bible with Logos4 is mind numbing.  Keep up the great work and now, I have to watch the training videos again to get my collections indexed to better utilize the search process.  Anyone thinking of purchasing the Camp Logos 1 DVD's will not be disappointed and it is worth the investment!

Posts 68
vandevsr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 13 2011 6:55 PM

RIchard K Ross:

This software is in my estimation worth more than we are charged for it.

I certainly agree.  Especially since I haven't paid for any software yet. (I've only paid for the resources that come in Logos' proprietary format).

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2011 2:54 PM

RIchard K Ross:

SSHHH! You need to keep that secret!

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 249
Giovanni Baggio | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 15 2011 9:12 AM

RIchard K Ross:

I understand your excitement but why would you make a stupid statement like that.  Don't you see it coming ---Logos is already upping their prices as it is and by having dudes like you posting stupidities like the one you posted then Logos is really gonna think about raising prices even more and then everybody including you will complain and guess what logos will say? If you don't like the software go buy a software from another company.  Basically up yours! So I suggest you delete your dumb post immediately and keep your excitement to yourself.

oh yeah  bless u!

Giovanni

Ps. Good to be back after a long vacation!

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 15 2011 9:22 AM

Giovanni Baggio:

RIchard K Ross:

I understand your excitement but why would you make a stupid statement like that.  Don't you see it coming ---Logos is already upping their prices as it is and by having dudes like you posting stupidities like the one you posted then Logos is really gonna think about raising prices even more and then everybody including you will complain and guess what logos will say? If you don't like the software go buy a software from another company.  Basically up yours! So I suggest you delete your dumb post immediately and keep your excitement to yourself.

oh yeah  bless u!

Giovanni

Ps. Good to be back after a long vacation!

Giovanni, I am looking for the smiley to show that your remarks were made in jest or some thing of the sort. Your words are harsh and strong. Even if you disagree with Richard's comments, I suggest you use softer language when posting on these forums. Would you say that to him in person, sitting in your living room?

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 15 2011 9:36 AM

I guess Giovanni had a rough vacation and hasn't calmed down to his usual outrageous self.

But when I read this thread, I DID have to smile. 'Worth more than we paid for it.'

Well, yes, that is certainly true, since we didn't pay for it. It's free, just like all previous versions.

It's the book pricing that may or may not be appropriate.

Along that vein,  I made the major error of ordering from ChristianBooks. Now I get their catalog. And at lunch time, I'm not sure who, but someone straps me to the dinner table and forces me to thumb through it, 'observing' the prices.

I repeat the mantra to myself 'but they're NOT indexed .... they're NOT indexed .... they're NOT indexed!'.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 15 2011 12:24 PM

Sorry if my words were not framed properly.  I should have just said that in comparison with other Bible Software that Logos4 as a total product is way ahead of the competition.  It was not my intention to say it was too cheap, as we know that is not the case.  Just wanted to praise them for their work and tell them how excited I was to learn new techniques to aid in making my walk with Christ more fulfilling.Embarrassed

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS