Christmas 2011 Promotion

Page 5 of 7 (126 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next >
This post has 125 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 152
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 4:39 PM

Danny Baskin:
NIV Application Commentary: New Testament (NIVAC) (20 vols.)

Yes

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 5:23 PM

BillS:
But last year, it took $2,000 to participate in the "best deal." Small church ministry doesn't enable me to spend that much. (I've heard the same from a number of missionaries.) As a result, I ended up feeling priced out of Logos--after a very loyal 15+ years. My suggestion? Make A "best deal" ALSO available to those who can't afford more than $300. How about some number of individual resources (singles or doubles) that can be put together (cafeteria) for a one-time "best-deal" purchase. Those who can afford more can spend more. Those who can't don't have to.

It would be nice to have the same incredible discount percentage offered to everyone.  My participation in last year's "best deal" was an unusual circumstance that factored in an understanding wife, and the ability to rearrange other plans. That type of situation is not the norm and is unlikely to happen often. Sometimes being told of something nice and then realizing you can't participate is more painful than never hearing about the missed opportunity at all.  I hope to see some great deals for every interest and price range.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 84
Jerry Fourroux | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 7:19 PM

Oh yea! I second or third Hermeneia!

Posts 60
Rev. Nannette La Fosse | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 8:49 PM

Hi:

What about?

The Life Application Bible Commentary (17vols.)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary: New Testament (4vols.)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary: Old Testament(5vols.)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Systematic Theology – Norman Geisler -

New Beacon Bible Commentary [13 vol.] - 

Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament -

Zondervan Counterpoints Collection [14 Vol.]  -

Women in the World of the Earliest Christians by Cohick, Lynn H.

The Numerical Bible (7 vols.) -

Everyman's Bible Commentary Series (43 vols.)

Opening Up Commentary Collection Upgrade 2 (5 vols.)

Believers Church Bible Commentary Upgrade (5 vols.) -

Luke 1-5: MacArthur New Testament Commentary -

Luke 6-10: MacArthur New Testament Commentary -

New American Commentary: Hebrews -

The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges - [57 vol.]

Journal of Modern Ministry (17 Issues) -

Theological Journal Library, vols. 1-10 -

The Essential IVP Reference Collection Version 3 -

Study Notes on the Holy Scriptures (64 vols.)

The New English Bible -  

Barnes Notes on Old and New Testament -

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 9:07 PM

I'd like to see the NIV Application Commentary and the New Beacon Bible Commentary.

Posts 1501
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 9:57 PM

Rev. Nannette La Fosse:

Everyman's Bible Commentary Series (43 vols.)

This has not been mentioned yet, and I approve!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 11:16 PM

John F. Walvoord Commentary and Theology Collection (8 vols.) $87 regular price.   Let's try for a $25 off discount Idea

I do not know if this can be discounted much since it is a third-party product from Galaxie software but it is on Logos.com and it is a great collection of commentaries on prophetic writings in the Bible and more.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 390
Alain Maashe | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 11:53 PM

Dan Francis:

I would love to see Interpretation go on sale for a great price….

-Dan

I would like to see a substantial discount on individual volumes (I am glad the set was broken up). 

Same for the Zondervan sets that I would like to see broken up and offered at a discount

Posts 726
Theolobias | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 21 2011 1:45 AM

I'd like to have an updated Socio-Rhetorical Commentary Series, including Keener's "The Gospel of Matthew" and Witherington's "Paul's Letter to the Philippians".

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1 | Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5250 @ 1.5GHz, 2.0GB RAM, ATI Radeon XPress 1250 | theolobias.de

Posts 2355
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:27 AM

I would like to see The Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible.

http://www.logos.com/product/4236/dictionary-of-deities-and-demons-in-the-bible

Posts 176
Paul Chatfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 21 2011 8:31 AM

I would love to see Theological Journal Library Vols. 1-10 on sale.

Haven't ever seen it discounted ... so far .. :)

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 21 2011 9:01 AM

Another thought is the Calvin 500 Collection.

Posts 7
Cynthia McDaniel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 21 2011 2:08 PM

The Expositor's Bible Commentary (EBC)

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 21 2011 3:52 PM

I'd like to see a NICE upgrade discount on the base packages. I didn't buy the right one in the middle of the year and want to go Scholar now. Also - Wayne Grudems Systematic Theology and anything by Calvin/Luther :)

Posts 43
Dan Langston | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 23 2011 3:50 PM

Expositor's Bible Commentary!

Posts 116
John R. Weathersby | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 23 2011 7:13 PM

How about Camp Logos 1& 2...

http://www.logos.com/product/9356/camp-logos-live?utm_source=logostalk&utm_medium=blog&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=live

John Weathersby

Harrisburg, PA.

www.transcendchurch.org

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 23 2011 7:47 PM

Grasping God's Word

Posts 5
Kirk Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:41 AM

Please provide a discount for upgrade paths and not just for base packages.  Thanks.

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:54 AM

I agree with Kirk! And on the Camp Logos videos. Any of the training materials discounted would be excellent!

Page 5 of 7 (126 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > | RSS