Help with fixing book

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 645
Dean J | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 20 2011 7:35 PM

I would like to try to fix Benner's Selections from Homer's Iliad (part of the Perseus collection) enough to be able to use it.

Basically links to the grammar section at the back (at the end) don't always work, and the Section numbers are often missing so that I can't simply go there manually.

I have the print edition, and only need to add a note at relevant sections to tell me what the Section number it is. That way, when the hyperlink doens't work to the grammar section, I will at least have the grammar section numbers to find the relevant section for myself.

I'm familiar with how the Notes works in Bibles, but I can't seem to find something similar for this. I tried clippings, but I couldn't see anything to indicate the note I tried to make.

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 7:40 PM

Dean053:
I'm familiar with how the Notes works in Bibles, but I can't seem to find something similar for this. I tried clippings, but I couldn't see anything to indicate the note I tried to make.

See this wiki article (Adding a note via highlighting text in a Bible resource), yes it says Bible but using the selection method works in all our Logos books. It will be added to a note within a Note file.

Once in that note you will want to hyperlink to your grammar book. If you are not familiar with hyperlinking in a note, see this wiki article Creating hyperlinks to other resources 

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 645
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 7:51 PM

I'll check those out - thanks for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS