Missing Resources - Vista versus Mac Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 28
Jason Prince | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 7 2009 11:39 PM | Locked

I am running Logos 4 mac Alpha 2 and Logos 4 under VMWARE Vista. I noticed that my library book sizes were different. I manual went through them and found the following.

Vista/Logos 4 has 8 special summary items, eg Church History 27-341 AD, Israels Judges, Old Testament Books etc

No biggy they dont appear in Mac Alpha - I imagine that these special listing will come.

What is looking like a "bug" is that my Vista version has "Images from the Illustrated Bible Treasury" which my Mac does not AND my Mac (in Logos 3 (1.2..) and 4) has the "Dictionary of Biblical Imagery", but this does not appear in my Vista version.

Now the "Images from the Illustrated Bible Treasury" is a basic title under the resources so it not appearing on my Mac is weird. Bug for Mac version?

The "Dictionary of Biblical Imagery" I notice is not listed on the Logos website as a resource (came off an old Nelson disc I have) so I wonder how (if) this can be migrated to my Vista version?

Any advice?

Posts 26387
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 7:21 PM | Locked

WINDOWS advice only

If you have a folder of resources you can go to the Command bar and type scan <folder path>, restart L4 and it will start discovery/indexing.

For other advice, pls go to the Mac forum.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS