Is John Calvin's "All Time" (it's a brief outline of the Christian Faith" not in any of the John Calvin collections?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 104
David Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 27 2011 2:39 PM

Is John Calvin's "All Time" (it's a brief outline of the Christian Faith" not in any of the John Calvin collections?  I can't seem to find it.

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 27 2011 3:15 PM

David R Miller:

Is John Calvin's "All Time" (it's a brief outline of the Christian Faith" not in any of the John Calvin collections?  I can't seem to find it.

Never heard of it.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 27 2011 3:35 PM

David R Miller:

Perhaps you're thinking of "Catechism of the Church of Geneva" in Tracts Relating to the Reformation, vol 2 or "Brief Form of a Confession of Faith" in the same volume.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 104
David Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 27 2011 4:47 PM

Oh, you were very, very close, it's the same volume but called "Brief form of a confession of faith".

Thanks so much for the response!  Really appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS