Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 52
Scott Warren | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 5 2011 9:02 AM

my church is considering using software for the puprpose of doing slides , verses and hymns on the projector. I'm looking at the options for them and having your software available free has been a big help for us looking into this. I thank you for your gracious trial.So far everyone that has used the software loves the fact that we can each do our part from home and it be there when we get to church. Which brings me to my questions.

• Powerpoints: being able to build powerpoints directly on proclaim is nice, not having animation is a hindrance. Is there plans to add more capabilities to the slide building. Is there plans to be able to directly upload a powerpoint since there will be cases where we will be given one at the last minute. 
  • Video: Last sunday I was given a 5 minute video as the service started. It just took a couple of seconds to download it to my harddrive then I tried to add it to the show. Problem one was suddenly I couldn't do anything with the show. Proclaim was completely useless until the video finished uploading. That wasn't a major problem since I wasn't using the words to the hymns. But when they cued the video It became a big problem. Suddenly I had to cancel the upload and play the video in windows media.. So my question is Will the abiltiy to continue with the show while stuff is being uploaded and will the abilty to to play directly from the Hard drive if there is not time to upload a video be added.

I'm really wanting to push that we purchase this software when the trial runs out, just curious about some of these issues.Thanks again for the generous trial. Sorry if these issues have already been addressed.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 5 2011 12:25 PM

We are working on integrating powerpoint presentations into Proclaim. This is still in the works, and you can follow the discussion in this thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34232.aspx

Proclaim Offline support is going to be improved steadily as we proceed to version 1. In the next beta, files will be able to be used locally so that there isn't a need to upload every video, though they will be unavailable to other computers editing that presentation.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 52
Scott Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 5 2011 3:26 PM

Thanks, That is what I needed to know.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS