What do I do next?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2477
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 8 2009 2:47 PM

I just received the Logos 4 Platinum dvd and installed it.  After the installation it asked for a serial number, but one was not included on my dvd.  I also could not find any resources on the dvd.

Thanks.

Posts 1791
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 2:52 PM

Was there an option to connect ot Logos.com to login?  If so, that should work instead.  Other than that, my best idea is to call Logos Tech Support tomorrow after they open.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 726
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 9:32 PM

RonaldQuick:

I just received the Logos 4 Platinum dvd and installed it.  After the installation it asked for a serial number, but one was not included on my dvd.  I also could not find any resources on the dvd.

Thanks.

I'm not sure, but if you hold the Crtl key down while you click on the Logos program and hold it down until you have a log in screen, you may be able to login with your user name and password that you use to log into the Logos website.

Hope it helps. Otherwise call CS.

Chris

Posts 2477
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2009 6:09 PM

I called customer support today and they were able to work around the serial number.  Right now my computer is indexing.  Thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS