How to set up a visual filter for an active bible reference in Logos 4?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 612
John Brumett | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 8 2009 5:00 PM

Please help!

I am trying to set up a visual filter for the active bible reference for the Egegetical Guide so that my hits will be shown in the lexicons.  Maybe I could put all my Greek tools in a collection.  Another problem in Logos 3 you had to eventually uncheck the box for active bible references so that multiple hits would not be shown for multiple searches.  I wish my hits would show in my lexicons for my searches in the exegetical guide.    

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:14 PM

JohnBrumett:

Please help!

I am trying to set up a visual filter for the active bible reference for the Egegetical Guide so that my hits will be shown in the lexicons.  Maybe I could put all my Greek tools in a collection.  Another problem in Logos 3 you had to eventually uncheck the box for active bible references so that multiple hits would not be shown for multiple searches.  I wish my hits would show in my lexicons for my searches in the exegetical guide.    

Right off hand the way I would do it is to run a search for the reference you are studying, which will highlight the verses in the lexicon. Then run your Exegetical Guide. When you do this you'll notice red marks on the scroll bar. Those are the locations where the reference is located, so you can click the red lines and go to the hit.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS