Increase Hebrew font size in Search

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 29
Michelle Knight | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 12 2011 9:59 AM

Is there a way to increase the size in which the Hebrew shows up in the morph search window, specifically? It's incredibly small in comparison to the BHS/ AFAT text (which I know is an adjustable size).  

I tried the standard "increase font" key command for the resources, but it doesn't seem to work in the search window.

There are certainly ways to work around it (exporting to PDF and enlarging, etc), but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious.

Thanks!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 12 2011 1:14 PM

Michelle Knight:
Is there a way to increase the size in which the Hebrew shows up in the morph search window, specifically?

Not yet, the font slider in Logos 4.5 Beta 9 looks like a decoration since moving slider does not change font size => Bug: 4.5 Beta 9 Morph Search Font Slider Decoration ? (issue reported to Logos Development)

Logos 4.5 Beta has added many Font Sliders, including ones that work in Basic and Bible Search.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 29
Michelle Knight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 12 2011 1:17 PM

I'm glad the ability to change font size has made its way into the betas.  I'll look forward to increased font size in a SR in the future!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS