Copy Bible Verse Command

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 221
James Thompson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 12:23 PM

Melissa Snyder:

I've reported this to development to check whether this is possible, and the Help document needs to be revised to describe how to accomplish it. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

Melissa,

Just checking on the status of this... Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 7:48 AM

James Thompson:

Melissa,

Just checking on the status of this... Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm still waiting to hear from development. I followed up with them yesterday and hope to have an answer soon.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to you,
Melissa

Posts 27
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 12:44 AM

Melissa Snyder:

I've reported this to development to check whether this is possible, and the Help document needs to be revised to describe how to accomplish it. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

[FullBookName], [ShortBookName], and [ChapterNum], Work under “=ForEachVerse” just not under the “Header” and “Footer” sections...

Could we be able to put the Citation somewhere other than the end of the last verse?
I would like to have this “Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep.”  (Romans 12:15, HCSB1)
But now all I can do now is “Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep. 1  (Romans 12:15, HCSB)

I have an HP Pavilion dv6500 Notebook PC with an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.20 GHz and 2.00 GB Ram and I run Logos fine…
I am a husband, son, and I am an Arabic student. I have a Bachelors of Science in Information Technology.

Posts 99
Brian Kempson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 3:58 AM

I have just discovered the same problem. In L3  I regularly copy a series of references separated by a semicolon.  To be forced to copy one Bible reference at a time in L4  is yet another step backwards.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 4:03 AM

BrianKempson:
I have just discovered the same problem. In L3  I regularly copy a series of references separated by a semicolon.  To be forced to copy one Bible reference at a time in L4  is yet another step backwards.

The current beta does allow for multiple references in the CBV.

Posts 113
James H. Schafer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:07 AM

Philip Spitzer:

The current beta does allow for multiple references in the CBV.

Hi Philip,

How are you able to get multiple references to copy in CB V? I am running under SR-7 and it still will not allow me to enter more than 1 verse.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:10 AM

James H. Schafer:
How are you able to get multiple references to copy in CB V? I am running under SR-7 and it still will not allow me to enter more than 1 verse.

You have to be bold enough to try out the beta, which has been running great for me. It has several additional features, the multi reference CBV being one of them.

If you be so bold, try the link on the first post of the following thread.

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/5385.aspx

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS