Automatically removing bought items from wishlists

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 12306
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 20 2011 12:25 PM

It would be helpful that when we purchase something that's on a wishlist we have an option to remove those items.

Posts 8591
Forum MVP
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 20 2011 12:39 PM

Yes  I've wondered about this, but haven't tested it yet.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 217
Danny Baskin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 20 2011 1:03 PM

YesYes

Posts 217
Danny Baskin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 20 2011 1:03 PM

YesYes

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 3:53 PM

SAME!

I added 3 items to my Wish List and then later purchased one on them from the list "Add" button.

Well, it did not get removed from the list, and it appears I also can not manually remove it. Only delete the whole list.

Until this moves forward, its useful to make the list, but pointless and dangerous to actually buy anything on the list!

Posts 9029
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:11 PM

JimT:
it appears I also can not manually remove it. Only delete the whole list.

JimT,

when you mouse-over a resource on the Wish List, a small blue dot will appear to the left of the resource picture, where you can remove individual resources you bought or want to take off the list for other reasons. At least it works for me (using Google Chrome right now).

Running Logos 7 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:35 PM

Thanks Mick,

No - it does not work for me on my iPad. No concept of mouse-over (no mouse even).

I'll delete it next time I have my Windows PC booted, which is often only once every week or two, depending on my needs.

On a related point: due to living off my iPad now, I generally wont buy any Logos resource that does not have the iOS support icon on the product page. Sadly some people still think the mobile apps dont actually make any money, but are only a development and support cost. I look forward to the day this incorrect viewpoint changes. You know who you are ...

Posts 1673
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:43 PM

JimT:
No - it does not work for me on my iPad. No concept of mouse-over (no mouse even).

It actually does work on the iPad but you have to click in the area where the x would have been (no fat fingers for this one! Stick out tongue) This is the equivalent of hovering and the x will then appear.  Not easy to do but it is doable.

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 5:11 PM

Thanks Paul - that worked.

Please Logos - Can we have a real delete button?

( You can make it small if you like, but a real static one. Not a mouse-over triggered thing.)

Posts 1673
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 5:45 PM

JimT:

Yes

Posts 8591
Forum MVP
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 4:50 AM

Paul Newsome:

JimT:

Yes

The solution could be as simple as just not hiding this one until mouseover.  Take out one little java command and it's fixed.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 7 2012 6:45 AM

It would be helpful if it automatically removed those items that we have purchased from our wishlist.  Also a bottom line total would be nice (hum...maybe not).

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS