Sermon Addin

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 79
George Ruddell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 25 2011 4:31 AM

Hello everyone

Here is my three-monthly post inquiring if anyone has any news about when the Sermon Addin tool will be available for Logos 4. I purchased Sermon Addin for $50.00 for Logos 3 in April 2008 and hardly got to use it because of the arrival - which was a great development - of Logos 4!

Happy Christmas.

George

Posts 6728
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 25 2011 6:36 AM

Merry Christmas George. Don't remember what it looked like, or if I even had it in Libronix 3. I use the PBB tool to compile my sermons and anything else in word that I want to keep track off.

Look at the wiki to see how. http://wiki.logos.com/Personal_Books

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 25 2011 7:12 AM

Nope, haven't heard anything lately.  Waiting with anticipation. 

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 25 2011 7:48 AM

George Ruddell:

Hello everyone

Here is my three-monthly post inquiring if anyone has any news about when the Sermon Addin tool will be available for Logos 4. I purchased Sermon Addin for $50.00 for Logos 3 in April 2008 and hardly got to use it because of the arrival - which was a great development - of Logos 4!

Happy Christmas.

George

Like you George, I'm waiting. I'm trying to wait patiently, but I don't always meet my goal.

In the mean time, you can still use the Libronix SFA and import your sermons into Logos4. What we don't know, and why I hesitate doing that, is whether these works will have to be completely reformatted for the new SFA (like the PBB's). I hope not, because most of my old sermons are in WordPerfect. They don't convert well into Word by any method I've tried so far.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 8480
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 25 2011 5:51 PM

I just love the fact that I got the L3 Sermon Addin for free during Pastor's Appreciation Month back a while ago I don't remember when...hehehe.  It was very cool that Logos did that many moons ago; and now they pulled it off again by offering the PBB for free.  Thank you Logos!

Merry Christmas!

DAL

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 7:07 AM

DAL:

I just love the fact that I got the L3 Sermon Addin for free during Pastor's Appreciation Month back a while ago I don't remember when...hehehe.  It was very cool that Logos did that many moons ago; and now they pulled it off again by offering the PBB for free.  Thank you Logos!

Merry Christmas!

DAL

If I recall correctly, it wasn't exactly "free," it was included as a bonus, if you bought a pastor-targeted package they were promoting at that time.

[My personal campaign against calling something "free," if a purchase is required. If you have to pay something to get it, it's not free.]

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 7:36 AM

Richard DeRuiter:

DAL:

Merry Christmas!

DAL

If I recall correctly, it wasn't exactly "free," it was included as a bonus, if you bought a pastor-targeted package they were promoting at that time.

[My personal campaign against calling something "free," if a purchase is required. If you have to pay something to get it, it's not free.]

I got it for free and was not required to purchase anything. 

http://blog.logos.com/2008/10/pastor_appreciation_month_specials/

The post only had extra sales listed to offer something to people who already owned it, but there was no required purchase.

Posts 8480
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 9:43 AM

I agree with Philana, I got it for free without having to purchase anything from Logos.  Maybe they had two different offers or something.

DAL

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 9:59 AM

DAL:

I agree with Philana, I got it for free without having to purchase anything from Logos.  Maybe they had two different offers or something.

DAL

Maybe. It's too long ago to remember. (Didn't remember the 2008 genuinely free offer. That's obvious.)

Posts 42
Patrick Tye | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 4:08 PM

Can it be used with an iPad?

Posts 27226
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 4:27 PM

If it isn't available to L4 it can't be available for remote devices. I can't see it in the future for Android or iPad --> see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/3052.aspx

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 29889
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:36 PM

tyep71:
Can it be used with an iPad?

You will have to give more context to your question... What do you mean? The short answer is "no" to both the Sermon Addin and PBB. Perhaps if you explain what you are trying to accomplish we could give a better answer or suggest alternatives.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:49 PM

In several forums we have been told that PBB's will at some point be made available on the iPad, this should include the Android. But no timeline has been given. 

Posts 8480
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 7:15 PM

Not yet, meanwhile, just download your sermon on your iPad and read it from there...;-)

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS