Upgrading L3 Package to L4 Package in New Engine

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Bob | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 9 2009 11:15 AM

This past weekend I decided to download the L4 engine and try out some of the new features using my existing library.

If I decide to purchase an upgrade to the L4 Base Package, will my current L4 installation automatically download the new resources, or is there another step involved?

Posts 24
Larry Schmid | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2009 11:20 AM

RobertHilker:

This past weekend I decided to download the L4 engine and try out some of the new features using my existing library.

If I decide to purchase an upgrade to the L4 Base Package, will my current L4 installation automatically download the new resources, or is there another step involved?

That's just what I did.  I first upgraded the engine, then bought the Gold -> Platinum upgrade.  The next time I started L4, it had my new licenses and started downloading.

AKA WillyBurger

Posts 25206
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 1:27 AM

RobertHilker:
If I decide to purchase an upgrade to the L4 Base Package, will my current L4 installation automatically download the new resources

Yes! If the engine needs an upgrade that will happen automatically, otherwise it will download any new resources once your licence is updated.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS