Proclaim FREE period extended!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 28 2011 1:14 PM

Due to the overwhelming response to Proclaim in December we are extending the FREE trial period to give everyone additional time to run Proclaim live during your worship services at no cost. Literally thousands have downloaded Proclaim and set up their groups. We want to make sure you and your teams have the opportunity to use all the features Proclaim has to offer.  Proclaim will be free to use through the end of January with a very easy way for your church to also get a Proclaim On Air license free during the month of February. More details are below. Of course, you are able to purchase your On Air license at anytime (monthly or yearly) and it will begin once this free trial period is over.

Starting the first week of January 2012 we are releasing Version 1 of Proclaim and taking it out of beta mode. Proclaim is ready for you to use in your service. Download it free at www.ProclaimOnline.com. Proclaim is free to use through the month of January 2012.

To get a Proclaim On Air license free in February as well, all you need to do is simply go On Air during a Sunday morning service in January, take a pic from the back of the sanctuary showing Proclaim being used, then post it. Post the pic to your Facebook page tagging Proclaim and your worship team members in the pic, and leave a comment on the picture tagging Proclaim. (You will need to LIKE the Proclaim Facebook page before you can do this.) The comment on the picture can be something like “Running Proclaim Church Presentation Software for our Sunday morning service.”

We haven’t announced this yet to the Proclaim and Logos email lists. We wanted to tell our Proclaim forum users first. Thanks for testing Proclaim along with the feedback you have given lately. Please continue to post your notes and feedback here to the forum. Your insights are very helpful. Enjoy this extended period of your free Proclaim On Air license for January. We’ll look for your Facebook post and then automatically grant you the On Air license for February when you go On Air using Proclaim to present with during a Sunday morning service in January.

Posts 148
Colin Cameron | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 29 2011 5:30 AM

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the heads up ... I was hoping and praying that you might do this.

At one point there was conversation about a presenter's view. I haven't seen anything about it for a while though. I'm wondering if it will be implemented in Version 1 and if the development of Version 1 will be like Logos 4 (i.e. developed over time with beta and stable versions being released as new features become available.)

Keep up the great work, and we'll happily post our pic soon.

Peace & Blessings,

Colin+

Posts 7
Karl J Pfaff Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 29 2011 6:33 AM

quick question:  Just downloaded Proclaim and saw a change that should be made to the group name but could not find an administrative tool to edit the name or email addresses.  Is that possible, or is the only option to cancel the group and start another group  )or start another first and then cancel the first one)?

-kj

Posts 82
Todd Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 29 2011 7:25 AM

Karl,

You can edit your group information on the Logos website.

1. Log in to http://www.logos.com with the same email address/password you used to create your group in Proclaim
  2. Click on "Account" and then "Groups"
  3. Click on the name of the group in question and then select "Edit Group" over to the left of the screen

Posts 5
Gary schmid | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 12:42 PM

we cant seem to get our existing Graceway account to link to procalim, and until that happens, we can't use it in a sunday morning service.  

please advise.

I really want to present this software to our tech team and leadership, but I need it to work first...

Thanks,

Gary

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 1:33 PM

Gary schmid:

we cant seem to get our existing Graceway account to link to procalim, and until that happens, we can't use it in a sunday morning service.  

please advise.

I really want to present this software to our tech team and leadership, but I need it to work first...

Thanks,

Gary

You should be able to link your Graceway media account directly to Proclaim by selecting Account > Link Accounts  and entering your Graceway credentials.

Are you receiving an error message?

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 280
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 4 2012 5:14 PM

What do mean by "worship team"?  Do mean the preacher, song leader, those on the Lord's table, and the prayer leaders?  That is what we have since we are an accapella congregation.  Do want a picture of the whole congregation, since we are all on the same team worshipping?  What are you looking for?

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 5:14 PM

Mark,

Sounds like a great place to worship! Be creative with your pic. I will look out for your post to the Facebook page. Tag the pastoral team and or any helping to lead in the music. You could even tag any tech volunteers you might have on your team.

Thanks!

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 5:22 PM

Here are the exact details on how to get your Proclaim On Air license extended through February.

Only those churches that use Proclaim in their weekend service and then post a pic using these instructions will be granted an additional month to use Proclaim at no cost after this month.

I can't wait to see some of your pictures posted on the Proclaim Facebook wall.

http://www.facebook.com/ProclaimOnline?sk=app_208195102528120

~Matt

Posts 2
Terri Jupin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 11:45 PM

We purchased the on-air license for a year and paid $200.  I believe we received a 2 month discount by paying for the full year in advance.  Now I see that you have extended the free on-air feature for January and February.  Also, on Facebook, you have posted that churches with attendance of less than 100 people will have a reduced price for the on-air license.  How will these new incentives affect those of us that have already paid?  Our church attendance is well under 100, and we would like to be included in these price breaks that are being extended to others. We participated in your alpha testing have been using Proclaim exclusively since November.

Thank you for your assistance.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 7 2012 11:05 AM

Purchased On Air licenses will not be activated until the free period ends. I will follow up with you offline to get you the new price. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS