Missing Bibles in Logos ?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Miguel Morin | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 29 2011 8:00 PM

Hi,

I just bought the catholic foundation librairy package. When i log into the biblia website, I have all my ressources and the free bibles that Biblia offers.

When I am into the logos 4 software, I only have the 5 Bibles that came with my foundation librairy. I was expected to be able to view the free bibles also. Why it is not the case ? I found that a bit odd since I can access about 50 Bibles via Biblia for free even before buying anything.

My main problem is that my native language is french (sorry for my poor english) and Ido not have access to any bible in French... at leat with the free bibles, I will have the old Louis Segond....

thanks

Miguel

Posts 26026
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 29 2011 8:20 PM

The Bible you can download for free in Logos are:

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 29 2011 11:52 PM

Miguel Morin:
My main problem is that my native language is french (sorry for my poor english) and Ido not have access to any bible in French... at leat with the free bibles, I will have the old Louis Segond....

Welcome Big Smile

Option: contact Logos => http://www.logos.com/about/contact could email with reference to this thread

Logos offers => Louis Segond 1910 French Bible for purchase that can be used in Logos 4. Personally not know if Logos Sales can offer discounted price.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS