Automatic Login

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 29
Hayedid | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 2 2012 10:04 AM

Is there a way to prevent the Logos Software from automatically logging a person into your online account when they click your email address on the home page of the software.  If someone is at my PC, I don't really want them to be automatically logged into my web account where they have access to billing history, etc.

Thank you.

Posts 8076
LogosEmployee

Hayedid:

Is there a way to prevent the Logos Software from automatically logging a person into your online account when they click your email address on the home page of the software.  If someone is at my PC, I don't really want them to be automatically logged into my web account where they have access to billing history, etc.

Clicking this link does not automatically log you in (as you point out, this would be a serious security problem); it simply opens your default web browser to https://www.logos.com/user/details.

If your web browser is already logged into logos.com, you will see your account page when visiting that link. To avoid this, click the "Sign Out" link at the top right of the page. (You may also wish to sign out of all web-based email, shopping sites, forums, and other websites that let your browser remain logged in, to avoid a person at your PC being able to access those, too.)

Posts 1660
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 10:33 AM

Good advice Bradley. Clearing your history and cookies under your Internet options will prevent this as well and is good for clearing out some of the junk that your computer gathers over time.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 29
Hayedid | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 10:37 AM

lol.  Thanks.  That was easy.  Hadn't clicked that I might already be logged on.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS