Using my Christmas credit.

Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
This post has 19 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 13
Adrian Petre | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 3 2012 9:58 PM

Hello everyone!

I've received a anotification from Logos: '* Credit will be applied to your account by January 30. These numbers reflect our estimate of eligible purchases during the Logos Christmas Credit promotion’.

Does this mean that I can only use my credit up to 30 of January or that the credit will be available only after 30 of January?

Thank you.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2012 10:04 PM

Hello Petre,

According to previous information about the Logos Christmas Credit offer, the credit will never expire.  The e-mail was to inform you that Logos will have everyone's credit who particpated in the offer to them for their use on or before January 30th.  You may begin spending after it is made available to you.

Posts 233
Michael Anda | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2012 10:05 PM

Logos will be processing the credits throughout the month. You might not be able to use your credit until February.  I believe there is no expiration date for the credit.

Posts 13
Adrian Petre | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2012 10:50 PM

Thank you. I understood now.

Posts 10744
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 4 2012 2:35 AM

Petre Adrian:
Does this mean that I can only use my credit up to 30 of January or that the credit will be available only after 30 of January?

Others have answered you, but there may be an alternative. Call Logos Sales. They may be able to apply credit sooner. (Just a guess. I have no inside information)

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 1:21 PM

That could also mean that some of the CP orders that will be shipped in January, may not be paid with Christmas Credit?

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 2:39 PM

Patrick Rietveld:

That could also mean that some of the CP orders that will be shipped in January, may not be paid with Christmas Credit?

Yes, and possibly after January too. At the moment, Logos does not allow Christmas Credit to be used to buy pre-pubs.

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 3:04 PM

Edit: post no longer relevant.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 10 2012 10:48 AM

Paul Clarke:

Patrick Rietveld:

Yes, and possibly after January too. At the moment, Logos does not allow Christmas Credit to be used to buy pre-pubs.

Every couple hours I get an email of another resource "shipping soon."  

I really wish we could buy these with Logos Credit. If that isn't possible, maybe pull back on the reigns for a few weeks.  The new resource prices will jump more in price than the Logos Credit we got in December. Some will increase by 4-fold.     Just wishing out loud.  Crying

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 174
Danny Zacharias | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 6:04 PM

why is this thread no longer relevant? I'm still not able to use my christmas credit

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 6:09 PM

Danny Zacharias:

why is this thread no longer relevant? I'm still not able to use my christmas credit

Hi Danny,

Andy had posted something and then came back and deleted it because other things developed that made his post "no longer relevant" to the ongoing conversation. Andy did not intend to say this thread is no longer relevant.

This thread will remain very relevant until well after the Logos Credit has been assigned and released for use. We are all eagerly awaiting that moment.

edit: It just occurred to me you may be poking fun at the delay in Logos Credit. If that be the case, I'm sorry I didn't  pick up on it. To me the Logos Credit is No-o-o-o joking matter! I am seriously ready to get some resources.Wink

Posts 1513
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 7:25 PM

I already know what I am going to buy. Come on Logos....let Monday be the day our credit is released!

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 8:00 PM

Joshua G:

I already know what I am going to buy. Come on Logos....let Monday be the day our credit is released!

YesYesYesYesYes

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 8:22 PM

Joshua G:
Come on Logos....let Monday be the day our credit is released!

You will get it Monday,     Surprise         Monday the 30th (or before!  Sad

Posts 40
GCFSR | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

I checked my logos account. I can't see in my orders tab the 'Logos Christmas credit' report? Did logos remove this already? Please share if this is okay?

Also, is logos going to notify everyone regarding the release of our credits?

Thanks and God bless.

Santiago

Posts 9276
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:06 AM

Santiago Paet:
checked my logos account. I can't see in my orders tab the 'Logos Christmas credit' report? Did logos remove this already?

Mine is still there (all $.00 of it until the special credit for the end of year 'we need to talk' sale gets posted). If you had credit posted there contact Logos sales about it.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 23209
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:07 AM

Hi Santiago

Santiago Paet:
I checked my logos account. I can't see in my orders tab the 'Logos Christmas credit' report? Did logos remove this already? Please share if this is okay?

I can still see this in my orders tab as below.

If you can't see yours - when logged in to your account - I would check with someone at Logos sales.

Santiago Paet:

My understanding is that Logos will advise us when our credit is available to be used.

Graham

Posts 40
GCFSR | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:27 AM

Thanks Graham and Mark for the reply. 

The last time I checked it was there. I would check it with Logos sales.

God bless.

Posts 241
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 6:40 PM

Graham Criddle:

Hi Santiago

Santiago Paet:

I can still see this in my orders tab as below.

If you can't see yours - when logged in to your account - I would check with someone at Logos sales.

Santiago Paet:

My understanding is that Logos will advise us when our credit is available to be used.

Graham

Mine dissapeared about 2 weeks ago. I am really worried that my Christmas credit got cancelled somehow.

Posts 9276
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 7:06 PM

Kendall Sholtess:
Mine dissapeared about 2 weeks ago. I am really worried that my Christmas credit got cancelled somehow.

That is troubling. We haven't heard anything from Logos about removing the credit section of the Orders page. I do know that Logos has not posted all Christmas credit yet, and may be waiting until the end of this month to do so. If they had issued credit to you already they may have done that in error and have withdrawn it until the end of this month. (That's only a guess. It might be something else entirely.)

Whatever has happened, Logos will be sure you get your credit. If we don't get an explanation here this weekend, a call to Logos on Monday should clear things up. They know what you spent and will be able to calculate and apply your credit.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS