Customer Service Questions Concerning International Customers

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:24 PM

Thomas Black:
Although We are getting to the point where the same answers are being given over and over.

Perhaps these questions and answrrs could be added to an FAQ page on the forums - seraching the forums is not the best and this might direct some of the traffic. Just a suggestion.

Posts 8644
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:33 PM

MarkStevens:
Perhaps these questions and answrrs could be added to an FAQ page on the forums - seraching the forums is not the best and this might direct some of the traffic. Just a suggestion.

I definitely agree Mark.  Dominic (I think) tried to start a faq, but because the posts are not infinitely editable the faqs get buried pretty quickly.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 8644
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:34 PM

Yeah, here's the original: Logos 4 Install: Non Official Answers to FAQ's

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2054
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:46 PM

Is someone or are some beta testers adding frequently to the FAQ site?  I see the last post was from Nov 5.  It would be a great great help if LOGOS added a link to their website that highlighted FAQ. As busy as LOGOS staff is, I think it is a real worthwhile thing to have someone sort out the FAQ and put them in a official place, easy to find.  If LOGOS did that, I am very sure that many who have and will call and email, will not as they will have their questions answered

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS