Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8
Adrian Walter | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 5 2012 7:08 AM

At the bottom of the slides, it automatically puts on 5 s, 6 s, etc. how do I change the timing?

Posts 23651
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 8:35 AM

Hi Adrian

For slides for which "auto-advance" is enabled you should see the option to change it in the editing pane. See below for an example:

What type of service item - and in which part of the service - are you trying to do this?

Graham

Posts 8
Adrian Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 8:51 AM

The loop at the beginning of the service with announcements.

Posts 23651
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 8:59 AM

• What type of service items are you trying to change?
  • Do you see the edit option which I showed in the diagram above?

Posts 8
Adrian Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 9:28 AM

Got it...

I should have played with it more, I didn't realize if I clicked on the "3", I could change the timing as well. Thanks!

Posts 23651
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 9:39 AM

Great - glad you have it working now

Graham

Posts 6
David W. Benedict | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 10 2017 12:23 PM

Graham, I saw you explained Proclaim timings to a forum user some time ago. However, in the service portion of the program, shouldn't any timings be ignored if the auto-timers box is unchecked?     In our preacher's sermon slides today, auto-timings were triggered even though that toggle was unchecked, so the slides could not be advanced manually.   In changing auto timings in the manner you described, why is their no option to enter 0 (zero) as a timing?

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 10 2017 2:06 PM

David W. Benedict:

Graham, I saw you explained Proclaim timings to a forum user some time ago. However, in the service portion of the program, shouldn't any timings be ignored if the auto-timers box is unchecked?     In our preacher's sermon slides today, auto-timings were triggered even though that toggle was unchecked, so the slides could not be advanced manually.   In changing auto timings in the manner you described, why is their no option to enter 0 (zero) as a timing?

David, what is the name of the presentation and item(s) that were exhibiting this behavior? I'd like to take a look and see if I can explain it. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS