LOOK -- Logos wants to give you a free book by John Owen!

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 36 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2012 12:40 PM

Can someone tell me how to download the book into L3?

Terry Cook

sDg

Posts 927
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2012 1:09 PM

Thanks for the heads up, Matthew.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2012 1:38 PM

Terry Cook:

Terry Cook

sDg   

First, You have to go through the free "purchase" process. That will put the license into your Logos 4 account.

Second, You need to synchronize your Libronix installation with the Logos servers. That puts the book license into your L3 library.

Third, You need to download this file:  WORKSOWEN06.lbxlls  into your Libronix resources folder.

The only problem may be in finding that file. When I just checked  ftp://ftp.logos.com/lbxbooks/  I am not getting a page refresh. Could it be my internet service or possibly Logos rearranging stuff? 

edit: Give the ftp index enough time to load and you will find the file towards the bottom. My poor little netbook is indexing Logos 4 while I was getting all the ftp data.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 175
Silent Sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2012 11:22 PM

Hmm HHHMMMmmm~~~ Hmm

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 12 2012 4:57 PM

Terry Cook:

Option: can click on your order number => https://www.logos.com/user/orders (in Order History or Downloadable Libronix Files section)

Then click "Download Instructions for Previous Versions", followed by clicking "unlock" to download update.lbxupd

Running update.lbxupd can add license to Libronix 3 and download resource file.

Thankful for Logos restoring capability to download for previous versions to orders page; does not work for Vyrso resources nor for new resources initially shipped in 2012.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 141
Jonathan Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 1:28 PM

Have you all downloaded this month's free book and entered the giveaway? Only one week left before the price goes back to normal!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:29 AM

Jonathan Watson:
 Have you all downloaded this month's free book and entered the giveaway? Only one week left before the price goes back to normal! 

Yes, I jumped on it right away. Don't give in to the Temptation to procrastinate. It would be a Sin to miss out on this free book! . 

I even entered the giveaway contest for the whole set. (I don't even know if I am allowed to enter, but I did anyway. Big Smile There are approximately 10,000 entries in the drawing. 

Posts 204
Oldnewbie | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:45 AM

Thanks, Logos!

Posts 3655
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:19 PM

Oldnewbie:

Thanks, Logos!

Yes +1

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 141
Jonathan Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 1:53 PM

Today's the last day! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next Free Book of the Month!

logos.com/free-book-of-the-month

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 2:15 PM

Jonathan Watson:
 Today's the last day! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next Free Book of the Month!

logos.com/free-book-of-the-month  

Goody! I will have to be sure not to open my Logos until after I dowload the new Free Book-Of-The-Month. I am downloading a Logos Credit order and do not want to re-index for just one book. 

So be a good chap and post the new one at mindight (my time?  Big Smile 10pm Bellingham time.)  

Thank you in advance Jonathan. 

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 3:23 PM

With Super Tramp's request, I'd like to add that I have not yet received the e-mail telling me I've won the Owen Collection this month.  I checked my spam filter and it isn't there either.

I understand that if not this month, I can wait to win next month... I guess

please advise

- Paul

(Pizza)

Posts 141
Jonathan Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 3:39 PM

If you wanna win, make sure to keep sharing, tweeting, and emailing that page! The more referrals each person has, the more likely the chance of winning!

...or you could just slip me a Franklin Wink

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 4:18 PM

Jonathan Watson:
.or you could just slip me a Franklin Wink

Now if any MVP wins the John Owen set the forums will come alive in protest & accusations! Devil

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 8:28 PM

Jonathan Watson:
 Today's the last day! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next Free Book of the Month! logos.com/free-book-of-the-month 

Just a couple more hours to get this fine book for free.

Don't miss out. And be sure to check tomorrow for the February title. 

Posts 141
Jonathan Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 12:12 AM

The new book is live!

Take a look, and enjoy! Smile

Posts 3655
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 8:38 AM

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you! I do want to say, though, that since I haven't yet received a notification on any of these (that I recognized, anyway), I tried to sign up again this morning... and the list manager says it didn't add my email because I'm already subscribed. Hmmm.....

Thanks!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS