Music in Logos?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 130
Willard Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 13 2012 6:13 PM

What happened to that cute little ditty we have all been singing the last few days? 

Music Screen shots come and screen shots go Music  Music Do-Dah Music Do-Dah Music

Music White screens too as white as snow Music        Music Oh Da-Do-Dah-Day Music

Music Goin' to last all night Music         Music            Music           Music Goin' to last all day Music 

Music Can not be beat   Music   Will not retreat Music      MusicOh Da-Do-Dah-Day  Music

Is Papacy a four letter word?

OH ! Don't go down that road ! You will run headlong into the Wicked Witch Of the West, and her Starstruck Flock of Flying Monkeys. They blindly comply to her every beck and call. It is amazing how they can run the bi-polar gauntlet of promoting the wizard's agenda, all the while chanting "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." This is starting to sound like a great plot for a movie.Smile

Posts 297
Schezic | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:48 PM

Dude ! What Are You babbling about? Are you OK?

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:49 AM

He's apparently making reference to several controversial posts in the last several days. My suggestion - DNFTT

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2012 10:27 AM

Edit: deleted

Posts 130
Willard Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2012 11:09 AM

Andy Evans:

AWWWWWWW ! I missed it Sad And I just know there was page after page of instructional screen shots concerning darning socks, doing cross stitch, and baking crumpets. He's such a domestic little fella. 

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2012 11:13 AM

Willard Scott:

Andy Evans:

AWWWWWWW ! I missed it Sad And I just know there was page after page of instructional screen shots concerning darning socks, doing cross stitch, and baking crumpets. He's such a domestic little fella. 

Actually, credit where credit is due, that is funny.

Big Smile

Posts 175
Silent Sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 7:25 AM

Wink h~M h~M M~m  MMM  h~M  h~M Wink

MusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusic  Music~~  Music~Music  Music~Music 

Posts 130
Willard Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 2:29 PM

Thanks, Sam. It's good to know that one somebody cares.

Posts 67
Kilroy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 16 2012 3:29 PM

OOOHHHH ! I get it ! Wink

Kilroy Was Here.

Posts 130
Willard Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:27 PM

Better late than never.

Posts 175
Silent Sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 17 2012 3:06 PM

Yes

Posts 74
Ralph Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 21 2012 9:22 PM