Recommended/Ideal Mac Hardware

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10814
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 4:26 AM

DrWBrianCeraolo:

I honestly pray that Logos made the program built for a Core 2 Duo processor. It would be crazy to knock out performance for 80 - 90 % of the Mac users!

What has been developed so far, works well on my machine. So I guess they did.

Posts 698
LogosEmployee

DrWBrianCeraolo:

I honestly pray that Logos made the program built for a Core 2 Duo processor. It would be crazy to knock out performance for 80 - 90 % of the Mac users!

I'm personally running Logos 4 Mac on a first-gen 2.0GHz Core Duo MacBook w/ 2 GB of RAM. It's my primary machine for actually using Logos 4 for Bible study.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 656
Jeremy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 11:01 AM

Richard are you running Logos 4 yet? How is it running?

Posts 40
Richard Teschendorf | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 11:26 AM

JeremyEllis:

Richard are you running Logos 4 yet? How is it running?

Yes, I'm running Logos 4 Alpha 5 on my Core i7 with the original 4 GB of Ram.  It runs very well.  I was disappointed in the constant crashes in 1-4, but Alpha 5 is pretty stable for me.  Do I notice any difference between the Core 2 Duo and Core i7?  Sorry, but I can't compare because I already had the Ci7 when Alpha 5 was released.  All I can tell you is that, when I click on the commentaries found in a Passage Guide search, the commentary opens up in a window almost instantaneously (less than half a second).  Is that average?  I have no way of knowing.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS